Commercial Flooring Installation
Sports India is a leading provider of a range of Commercial Flooring Installation in the market at cost effective rate. Commercial wood flooring traditionally falls within the categories of solid hardwood, locking hardwood and engineered hardwood. Solid hardwood uses planks that come from a single piece of wood and must be nailed or stapled to a wooden sub-floor. Engineered floors are made by fusing together layers of hardwood for extra stability they are designed for installation over concrete. A floating or locking floor is an engineered floor with a locking tongue and groove system that minimizes installation costs by eliminating staples, nails and glue.
Hardwood from Sports India meets the demands of today’s challenging commercial spaces. Choose among a broad range of species, colors, styles, finishes and modular sizes to create warm, inviting interiors in retail shops, offices, restaurants and conference rooms and public venues like museums, libraries and auditoriums.
We offer customized installation services of commercial flooring, it is highly in demand by various sports institutes and colleges and our quality work attract the customers most.
- Extensive choice of species and colors
- Exceptional performance in commercial environments
- Finish options low or medium-gloss
- UV-cured finish that resists scratches, scuffs and damage
- Can be installed over concrete, most subfloors
- Easy maintenance and on-site repairs and easy to replace a single plank
- Long service life
- No AMC provided
- Service location type: Residential, corporate, industrial, educational building, healthcare centre, warehouse, etc
- Service location: India
- Type of flooring: PU/PVC, Vinyl, Solid wood and synthetic flooring