Badminton Wooden Court
Sports India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of wide range of fine quality Badminton Wooden Flooring in the market. The procedure of flooring is started after the completion of civil work. We also undertake the civil construction and lighting requirements and all the accessories related to the arena is available with us.
Customers can avail a fascinating array of Badminton Flooring from us at the most affordable prices. These floorings are precisely designed and developed by making use of high quality assured woods and sophisticated technology.
Types of Wood: We use Kiln seasoned Imported Oak, Teak, Maple, Beech wood and Burma Teak, Indian Teak Surface Board and the Base Frame of Imported Fir, Spruce, Pine and Sal wood. Bona Anti-Skid Polish coatings used are DIN certified.
- High quality
The full width of the court is 6.1 meters (20 ft), and in singles, width is reduced to 5.18 meters (17 ft)
- The full length of a badminton court is 13.4 meters (44 ft)
- The service courts are marked by a center line dividing the width of the court and by a short service line at a distance of 1.98 meters (6.5 ft) from the net and also by the outer side and back boundaries
- In doubles, the service court is marked by a long service line, which is 0.78 meters (2 ft 6 inch) from the back boundary
- The net is 1.55 meters (5 ft 1 inch) high at the ends and 1.524 meters (5 ft) high in the center
- It is not mentioned in the laws of Badminton about the minimum height for the ceiling above the court
Minimum Order Quantity
1000 Square Feet
The club, School, University, Real Estate, Developer, Sports Complex, Sports Club, Defence Sector
Household, Indoor, House
Wood Flooring Type
Balsamo Flooring, Birch Flooring, Maple Wood, Ipe Flooring, Oak Flooring, Teak Flooring